Permanent Cosmetics Atelier
Life Changing Permanent Cosmetic Procedures For ALL©
At Permanent Cosmetics Atelier, we provide a variety of services for both men and women including eyebrow enhancement, 3D areola pigmentation, scalp tattoos, and more. Learn more about the services we offer here or contact us today with any questions you may have.
Welcome to Permanent Cosmetics Atelier
Whether you are looking to enhance your eyebrows, outline your eyes, define and color your lips, simulate a fuller head of hair, or obtain areola and nipple pigmentation, you will receive a personalized consultation to determine the procedure that best meets your needs. Our clients receive friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy, professional advice about the services we offer. When you visit us, you can rest assured that you’re receiving services from a well-educated, caring professional.
Never had a permanent cosmetics application before? Not sure what to expect? We’re ready to answer your questions and collaborate with you to determine the look that is best for you.
Led by Owner and Operator Dawn Kozlowski, PhD, RN, CAAM, Permanent Cosmetics Atelier (PCA) was founded with one goal in mind: to provide exceptional service that leaves people feeling comfortable and confident in themselves. After enjoying a satisfying and successful career as a Registered Nurse (RN) and nursing education administrator, Dawn retired from that career and began to explore the potential of developing a career in permanent cosmetics.
Expanding our PMU Artist Positions We STILL have more room!
- We have room for another experienced permanent cosmetics artist.
- Please reply to email@example.com
- or text or call 732-714-6599
- if you are interested in joining our staff.
PCAtelier Safety Protocol
- Strictly enforce COVID-19 Protocols for the Permanent Cosmetics Industry
- Guests and children are not allowed on premises
- Personal Protective Equipment (gown, gloves, facemask) will be used by the technician artist during all procedures
- Clients are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask in the studio at all times regardless of vaccination status; this may change without notice as federal and state requirements dictate
- Permanent MakeUp Artists will wear a face mask during all procedures
- Please call from your car when you arrive for your appointment as your technician may be with another client. You will be instructed as to when to enter the premises
- Hand sanitizer is available and easily accessible
- All individuals must use the hand sanitizer upon entry, prior to treatment, and after treatment
- The treatment area will be sanitized and disinfected after every client
- All needles and other treatment supplies are one-time use and disposed of according to industry standards. Sterile needles come prepackaged and will be opened in front of the client prior to treatment. The PMU machine, when in use, will be sheathed in a plastic barrier and sanitized and disinfected after use. The client chair, artist technician stool and workspace will be sanitized and disinfected after every client.
- No food or drink is allowed in the procedure room